Hello Friends! As the days get longer and the weather gets warmer, we're surely seeing signs that spring is on its way. Before we know it we will be back outside getting our hands dirty again. Can't wait! Until then, we've been doing anything we can to get ourselves in the spring state of mind. What better to get you thinking warm weather than popsicles? Recently we made some homemade popsicles using our grape juice concentrate and they couldn't have been sweeter. We thought we would share the recipe to get you thinking spring. They're extremely easy to make and are a surefire way to get your family out of the winter blues. Enjoy!
Things You'll Need:
• 1 can Cascadian Farm grape juice concentrate
• Plastic wrap
• Two ice cube trays
1. Make the grape juice from concentrate.
2. Fill each tray with grape juice. Leave about 1/8-inch from the top of each cube.
3. Cover the trays tightly with plastic wrap. The top of the wrap should be taut.
4. Insert toothpicks through the plastic wrap into each cube. Make sure the sticks are standing as straight as possible.
5. Freeze the ice cube trays for at least three hours.
6. Remove the plastic wrap and gently pull the frozen grape juice cubes out of the tray.
7. Place on a plate and enjoy!
Recipe from: www.ehow.com
Photo by Daehyun Park
Want more Certified Organic, Guaranteed Delicious™ stories from Cascadian Farm? You can get a $1 off coupon when you sign up for our email newsletter. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed for fresh stories almost every day!