Here at the Cascadian Farm blog, we always look forward to providing you with more of the stories, tips, and recipes that help you on your path toward organic living. As we count down toward 2011, we joyfully look back at your favorite recipes of 2010. These are the recipes that you all enjoyed the mostbased on the wonderful comments we received.
5. Almond Butter Honey Nut O's Bars: This update on traditional cereal bars including Cascadian Farm Honey Nut Os cereal, and many ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.
4. Vanilla Blueberry Almond Bread: How can you go wrong with such tasty ingredients? Some of you even made this one into muffins for a sweet breakfast treat! If you can’t find fresh organic blueberries this time of the year, look for our Cascadian Farm frozen organic blueberries in your grocery’s freezer section.
3. Lemon Quinoa Salad with Feta and Wilted Spinach: This quinoa salad is not only a great option for our gluten-free friends, it is also a delicious spring meal or side for everyone!
2. Avocado Wraps: Perfect for kids and adults alike, this quick meal packs avocados and cranberries into a tortilla. Some readers suggested substituting hummus or bean dip for the cream cheese and romaine leaves for the tortilla… both great ideas!
And our number one recipe of 2010:
1. Steamed Apple & Blueberry Ice Cream Topping: No surprises here… who doesn’t love ice cream? Some of you even used this recipe to top waffles, pancakes, or oatmeal, making it perfect for any time of day!
What were some of your favorite recipes of 2010? Did you try any of the ones listed above?
Want more Certified Organic, Guaranteed Delicious™ stories from Cascadian Farm? You can get a $1 off coupon when you sign up for our email newsletter. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed for fresh stories almost every day!